Never have Sex in Vain

 
Never have sex in vain, be very selective of what you allow in your soul.
The act of making love is a spiritual connection; a manifestation of greatness.
Sex is magnetic energy to create the desires of your heart.
Be on one accord with your sexual partner and make something powerful:
 
The great things I pour into myself I wish for you to devour.
Together, we can create magnificent things; our souls enthralled in fiery vibrations conjuring up the desires of our hearts.
 
My king, I long to build you up and heal your wounds the world created. 
Let's erase all failures and fears.
In my arms you're all man; strong, courageous, successful, worthy, and confident.
Coexist with me, drop all your inhibitions, experience this life happy, free, and wealthy.
 
The next time you make love, make a conscious attempt to conjure up positive energy.
Your body is a precious temple that deserves only the best, never have sex in vain. 
~LeBlanc
 

 

Comments

  1. This is a good article. People don't realize their brokenness and brokedness is a result of sleeping with broke souls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Karsheika Graves Memorial Scholarship

40 Friday-What you don't know about the forty year old woman.

Stand up and be Free before You're Forty