Thankful Thursday-She didn't say thank you.

I've opened my heart and home to many, mentored; helped individuals start their businesses, consulted on writing books, and counseled people out of severe depression. Some were grateful for my assistance, others thought they were entitled to the help. However, I did it for me. I help others because it feels good to me. There is no greater gift than the gift of giving. When you give apart of yourself you are planted in the souls of many and your appreciation comes from God. This means you are really blessed and will be rewarded appropriately.

Your harvest grows when you help others, nothing is ever done in vain. It doesn't matter if they never say thank you or appreciate anything you do. Keep your eye on the prize and do things from a stance of gratitude. Remember when you give from the heart the greatest things will come back to you. Now, sit back and give freely...
Karlyn LeBlanc

Comments

  1. Amen, Karlyn! This is a good blog.. If, I haven't told you.. I appreciate everything you have done for me. I can call you at anytime of the night... With a problem and you will Answer.
    It is good knowing you! Thanks for you advice and wisdom!
    You are an Awesome Woman of God... Keep doing God's Work and don't detour from it. Let God use you in a Powerful way to Continue to Empower Women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love, I appreciate you. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo!!!! You are touching so many lives!!! Keep on doing what you are doing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your long friendship,so far but yet so close. Thanks for inspiring me through your great post and blogs. I am so proud of you and wish you all the success you can handle. Love you always!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you Sarita and your wonderful family. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. Thank you Miss Goldman Hayes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Karsheika Graves Memorial Scholarship

40 Friday-What you don't know about the forty year old woman.

Stand up and be Free before You're Forty