Stand up and be Free before You're Forty

I'm wearing all of these clothes, still worrying about what they might say about me.
When all I really want to do is be FREE.

I hold all my curse words in because I really don't want to offend.
When all I really want to do is be FREE.

My life is mundane. I go to work, pick up the kids, go home, cook, and go to sleep.
When all I really want to do is be FREE.

People depend on me to do everything.
When all I really want to do is be FREE.

I see others experiencing new, fun things, while I sit watching and judging behind the scenes.
When all I really want to do is be FREE.


The news, negative spirits, peers, and parents keep me living in fear.
When all I really want to do is be FREE.

I live in a house with a white picket fence. I have rules, morals, and an image to keep.
When all I really want to do is be FREE.

Lust is real. Life is not perfect and no one can ever be.
Hello world. I'm forty. I'm fabulous. I'm FREE.

Don't wait until you're forty to be FREE. Start enjoying your life now. Love you first and do the things that bring you joy.

~K. LeBlanc

www.LoveLeMenu.com
empowering one woman at a time

Comments

  1. Great message for women of all ages! This was me 10 years ago before I took steps to break free. Thank you for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I think this was justfor me today....sigh off to start dinner...lol.....I will be 35 in exactly 30 days from today and my mind has been every were since I saw today's date...smh....Thanks for the read....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday to you. Life is about change and doing what brings you joy... I'm glad you enjoyed this.

      Delete
  3. Bravo, Sexy....Indeed....Stay Fly....Be Free!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Karsheika Graves Memorial Scholarship

40 Friday-What you don't know about the forty year old woman.