40 Friday-What you don't know about the forty year old woman.

 
When a woman turns 40 she's entering the no judgment, no bullshit zone. She doesn't care what anyone thinks about her, but her. She's fierce, free, fabulous, and focused. The things she put up with in the past she no longer entertains. Her goals have meaning and she's on a mission to make things happen.

The 40 year old woman is reclaiming her youth and bringing a certain spice back to life. She's major competition to women half her age. What they do, she can do better. Her aroma is confidence. She exhibits self esteem that can't be bought. She stands in her true authentic self and states what she needs, wants, and desires.

The 40 year old woman is a mystery. She's very unpredictable, yet adventurous. When you're with her you'll discover her wild side; an unaltered, fun, invigorating woman who experiences happiness to the fullest. Many wonder how she juggles her career, family, and dreams. They don't understand this is the way she's built. The amazing woman learns to multitask, never sacrificing her serenity.

The 40 year old woman is at her peak and grateful for the transition. She acknowledges her body is changing, however she doesn't ponder on negativity.  The journey of celebrating a fulfilling life continues. Everyday is a blessing to her, she lives in the moment, and her experiences are fascinating; every encounter serves a purpose. She walks with light steps, floating in the air, and everything about her is magical.

Embrace your 40's. Laugh. Rejoice. Release. Celebrate. Explore. Have fun with yourself.

Karlyn LeBlanc



Comments

  1. Great insite. A lot of women agree with this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 46 and I totally agree!! #goodstuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Let's keep on celebrating life and loving on us...

      Delete
  3. These have been my sentiments EXACTLY! I was 25 until I turned PHENOMENAL 40! !!
    I'm now 41 and having fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh yes remembering PHENOMENAL 40's I was every bit of K-Michelle's new album "want to buy a heart" from track #1 "don't judge me" to track# "God I get it" it made me fantastic 50's ! less to prove and less to say. Now it's about what ever is not good for the soul let it go and focus on keeping it happy!! Love ya chow now see you soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you, my Queen. You have set the standards for celebrating your 40's and I have watched eagerly. You travel the world, support others, experience the new, love unconditionally, and are FREE. I welcome the 50's when they come...

      Delete
  5. Always remember ladies when you are in your 40's you have full control of your destiny. Don't ever gamble with your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All can say is I've lived it for 10 years! The 50's it just gets better. Loving me and life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We can celebrate the 50's too. We get better with age...

      Delete
  7. Great insight into the mindset of the Fabulous 40s. I admit that I have a "I don't care what you think" attitude and IT'S LIBERATING!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Karsheika Graves Memorial Scholarship

Stand up and be Free before You're Forty