Warning: Explicit Language- "Bitch I Hate You!"

I'm angry! I'm mad as hell! How could that bitch go shooting without knowing her victims. Opening fire and killing students with kids, families, and a future.

I'm angry! There was nothing I could do, nothing I could say.
It was all out of my control. I couldn't protect you...

I'm angry! I hate the Mayor, the pawn shop that sold the bitch the gun, the crisis hotline, and all the people who made empty promises. You did nothing to make this thing right. Now it's my turn to let this shit out.

I'm angry! I'm mad ass hell! It's not okay, young lives were loss. Why? Because your short, ugly, fat, black ass didn't like what you saw when you looked in the mirror. If you wanted to die, then you should've went alone. Why kill and torment innocent people you barely knew?

Bitch I hate you! And I'll never get to tell you, "Burn In Hell", because you took care of that when you turned the gun to yourself...

Note: If something is bothering you, let it out. Express yourself with words. Allow the negative energy to leave your body. Writing is therapy! Now let's turn that hurt into happiness...
Karlyn LeBlanc

In memory of Karsheika Graves... 

Comments

  1. Love you!!! Keep on healing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am healed and it feels so good. God takes our burdens and he buries them. So grateful for his grace and mercy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. Society perpetuates psychological trauma because it forces the victim to suppress their feelings. It is great therapy to get out those negative emotions before that become dis-ease in the body. Keep keeping it real. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Karsheika Graves Memorial Scholarship

40 Friday-What you don't know about the forty year old woman.

Stand up and be Free before You're Forty