Create Your Own Happiness

Have you ever seen something and wanted it? Did that image run around in your mind daily? Thoughts of tasting it, smelling it, visions of you with it. You spoke of it, you saw it and viola it became yours. I'm here to tell you, you can have anything and anyone you desire. Some call it faith, others call it law of attraction; I think it's both. The world is here for us to create a happy life; cast out negativity and focus on something great, don't take no for an answer.

When you manifest positive energy only good can enter. Think on a surface level, very shallow, not digging too deep or over analyzing; simply welcome your desires. Be confident that your wishes will be granted as if a magician with a wand is making them appear. Open your heart, unleash your soul, never fight the magnetic vibes that are formulating your masterpiece. Stand on one accord believing all will be well and finally knowing everything works out in your favor. It's like casting an affirmation out into the sea and hours later reeling it back on shore with your dream attached.

Start attracting what you want. State it aloud, write it down, meditate & pray about it, envision it, and finally close your eyes and take a sniff imagine smelling, feeling and tasting it. Viola, it's yours!  

Sample Affirmations:
  1. I am loved by all
  2. I am a money magnet
  3. My health is excellent 
  4. My bank account is constantly getting bigger
  5. I live a happy life
  6. I am safe
  7. All is well in my world
  8. Greatness gravitates towards me
  9. I accept and love who I am
  10. My business grows daily
  11. People love and support my vision
  12. My body heals itself
  13. All of my friendships are loving
  14. I love and appreciate my beautiful body
  15. I deserve the best
  16. Infinite prosperity is mine 
  17. Favor is upon me
  18. I am open and receptive to all good
  19. My life is a success
  20. I have optimum health    
~Karlyn LeBlanc, LMSW
www.LoveLeMenu.com

   

Comments

  1. I love this... It has my positive and creative juices flowing... I am great, I am loved because I love me... Ignite your empowerment and light up the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. This is just confirmation for me. We must always exert good energy and think positive thoughts. We cannot be defeated by our own thoughts. Cali

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Karsheika Graves Memorial Scholarship

40 Friday-What you don't know about the forty year old woman.

Stand up and be Free before You're Forty