Motivational Monday- Why do I allow my emotions to get the best of me?

Why do I allow my negative emotions to get the best of me? Sometimes its best to just chill (sit back, relax, and process my thoughts). When a person rattles your spirit they win. Getting angry, lashing out, arguing, and stewing in misery does nothing for you. However, it gives the other person an inflated ego. They instantly know where your thoughts, obsessions, desires, and loyalty lay. You're basically allowing them to puppeteer you and steal your joy.

One may also see being emotional as a sign of weakness. And if its displayed at the wrong time it very well may be. Do card dealers allow you to see their cards? No, it's a mystery. And you must remain that way too. Never show your cards. Keep your emotions in your pocket and release them in private. Learn to control what comes out of your mouth. Put on your poker face. Smile, play it cool, and choose to be happy.    

Karlyn LeBlanc 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karsheika Graves Memorial Scholarship

40 Friday-What you don't know about the forty year old woman.

Stand up and be Free before You're Forty